Would you enjoy working in a back office as AR accountants do but at the same time you would like to be pro-active and communicate with your customers more?
In this role, you can be in charge of both!
We are looking for a candidate to join our top Prague clients’ Account Receivable team as a Customer Service Advisor.
– Manage your own portfolio of customers;
– Respond to customer’s needs and problems and proactively contact customers in order to advise them regarding their invoices and processes connected with the payment;
– Identify problems with the orders, invoices or payments;
– Follow up with customers;
– Be responsible for the process until the payment is received and the receivable is cleared;
– Continuously communicate with both customers and different departments within the company.
In order to manage your tasks you will:
– Use SAP and CRM systems daily;
– Communicate with customers primarily via email (only about 20 % of your time may be on phone);
– Meet your customers occasionally.
– Fluent English and Nordic language (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish)
– Analytical and problem solving and organizational skills
– Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
– Previous work experience in client service, accounting and SAP knowledge would be a big plus
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
– Flexible starting time
– Annual bonus
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Language courses
– Meal vouchers
– Life insurance
– Pension savings plan
– Wellness program
– Flexi passes
– Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
– Training program
– Offices in the city center
and much more!
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.