Our rapidly expanding client based in Athens (Greece) is looking to recruit new colleagues to join their Customer Service team of professionals. This is a great opportunity for an individual with a drive to build their career working in fast-paced environments and dedicating to the personable service you give to each customer.
No experience is required, passionate and conscientious people are wanted.
Apply now and start your exciting journey building your career in an international environment and do not worry about the process – the employer would support your relocation and help you with all the necessities to enjoy living and working in this beautiful city.
– Very good command of English (B2+, both written and oral)
– Great communication skills
– Pro-activity and meticulousness
– Teamwork attitude and ability to work independently
– relocation package (accommodation for first two weeks + flight tickets)
– assistance finding accommodation paid by the employer
– free Greek lessons
– full public health insurance and private packages for checkups & dental care
– In house doctor & nurse
– corporate Social Responsibility events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.