- Responding to calls, e-mails, and mail inquiries from customers and field workers.
- Providing detailed IT and technical information on specifications, price, delivery, applications and other product related details for both standard and non-standard products.
- Enters, expedites, monitors, and tracks customer orders received via telephone, electronic communication or in written form.
- Prepares, tracks, files and maintains written quotations to customers and the sales organization.
- Works closely with Credit Management to resolve commercial issues (billing, pricing, tax status, freight terms, etc.)
- Experience in IT support, customer service or call centre, technical care etc.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, SAP knowledge is a huge advantage
- Fluent French and advanced English is a must
- Willingness to learn technical skills
- Communicative and assertive personality able to be in constant with people
- Upper-average salary fr CSR
- Daily use of French and English
- Friendly and supportive team
- Modern working environment
- Bonuses, supplementary pension schemes, 5 weeks of vacation, language courses, vouchers for free time activities, meal contributions, etc.