- Responding to calls, e-mails, and mail inquiries from customers and field workers.
- Providing detailed IT and technical information on specifications, price, delivery, applications and other product related details for both standard and non-standard products.
- Enters, expedites, monitors, and tracks customer orders received via telephone, electronic communication or in written form.
- Prepares, tracks, files and maintains written quotations to customers and the sales organization.
- Works closely with Credit Management to resolve commercial issues (billing, pricing, tax status, freight terms, etc.)
- Experience in IT support, customer service or call centre, technical care etc.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Fluent French and advanced English is a must
- Willingness to learn technical skills
- Communicative and assertive personality able to be in constant with people
• Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program – Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Modern Offices
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment