FLEETCOR is a company leading the future of business payments as they specialize in payment solutions, helping businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll, and lodging expenses.
We are looking for new colleagues for the role of Save Team Specialist with Hungarian, who would be providing necessary information to the customers and performation of related administrative tasks according to established procedures and processes. Active retention, analysis of customer problems, and subsequent efforts to eliminate them. Cooperation with marketing, credit department, and customer service.
Do not hesitate and join our team today!
We are currently looking for a new colleague to join us in our Prague office as a Save Team Specialist with Hungarian, whose role will be:
- Providing complete customer service on the passive customer service phone line or e-mail
- Communication with customers from Hungary
- Active retention of existing customers
- Setting product parameters in the internal system based on customer requirements
- Handling requests via phone or e-mail and submission of info to cardholders according to established procedures
- Outbound/Inbound – finding out the reason for the cancellation of the customer’s contract, an attempt at his retention, or the offer of other products and services
- Conscientious and exaggerated recording of data into internal systems
- Fluency in Hungarian (at least C1)
- English at least a basic communicative level (necessary for the internal team communication)
- Good communication skills, assertiveness, thoroughness, independence, and resistance to stress
- Working experience in the area of customer service for at least 1 year
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers (in the amount of 110 CZK, 84 CZK paid by the company)
- Multisport card
- Five weeks of vacation
- Three sick days, two free days
- Discounted mobile tariff
- Massage at the workplace
- Language Courses (Czech, English, Hungarian, French, Dutch, Spanish…)
- Internal company events
- Loyalty Award (annual bonus)
And many more…
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.