- Are you a proficient English speaker and looking for a new job opportunity in a multinational company?
- Do you have an avid interest in technology?
- Do you have strong communication skills?
Triple YES?! Then, you are the person we are looking for, do not hesitate to join our helpdesk team in Brno.
What is the job about?
At this position, you will be in touch with customers over the phone and email. You will provide customers with needed support regarding their technical issues.
- be proficient in English (B2 / C1 / C2)
- able to work at different shifts (nights and weekends incl.)?
- willingness to learn and develop yourself
- have an interest in IT
You can look forward to:
- Competitive salary based on skills, knowledge, and experience + BONUSES!!!
- A contract for an unlimited period of time
- An additional week of vacation
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Further training development and various other benefits…
Please note, that this is a full-time position and is not suitable for students.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more about the vacancy, please feel free to send me your CV in English on firstname.lastname@example.org
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.