- Do you speak Hebrew and English?
- Do you have strong communication skills?
Then, you are the person we are seeking for the position of Customer Care Agent with Hebrew.
What is the job about?
At this position, you will be providing support, guidance, over the phone, emails to customers about the company’s product.
What do you need?
- Speak fluently Hebrew (B2 / C2) and English (at least B2).
- Communicative, patient, and customer-oriented individual.
- Experience in customer support background is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a multinational environment.
You can look forward to:
- A contract for an unlimited period
- Relocation package (incl. accommodation contribution in the first months, travel costs contribution, SIM card for the first month)
- 22 days of vacation per year (25 after 3 years)
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Opportunity to join a successful international company
- Regular training and development
- Czech language courses
- Possibility for career growth
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.