The country of first philosophers such as Plato or Socrates is seeking IT-oriented candidates who want to explore the world and move to this lovely country where is not cold even in winter!
The company is an international strong label looking for new employees, who have an interest in technology, but relevant work experience will not do any harm either.
This is a great opportunity also for graduates who would like to start their international career and network with diverse people.
In your new role you will be providing IT support tasks as:
* Processing tickets
* Consulting projects
* Providing information to company key clients
* Taking care of related administrative agenda
* Innovative solutions
* Team cooperation
* Customers‘ problem-solving mails or calls
* Creativity to discover a new solution
* Fluent command of ENGLISH and SLOVAK
* Interest in IT and client care
* Good organizational skills
* Interest in technology and technical difficulties
* Previous similar work experience (e.g. Helpdesk, customer support, call center, administrative roles) are beneficial
* Great communication skills
* Willingness to relocate to Athens
* Great relocation package (accommodation for first two weeks + flight tickets)
* assistance with searching an accommodation paid by the employer
* Greek language lessons
* Contribution to public health insurance and private packages for checkups & dental care
* In house doctor & nurse
* Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.