WE ARE now hiring an eager-to-learn candidate for the role of a CUSTOMER CARE COORDINATOR for one of our biggest clients.
This company is truly multinational and multicultural. You will easily melt into their dynamic and friendly environment thanks to the support and provided induction.
You also will be offered to professionally grow and develop.
Please have a look at your daily tasks:
* Taking care of an assigned portfolio of customers and assisting them with how-to’s
* Supporting the customer during the entire order to cash process
* Maintaining and managing relationships with them
* Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and customers
* Performing day-to-day administrative tasks on requests such as maintaining records and process paperwork.
PLEASE apply for this job role if you fulfill the following requirements:
* High School Diploma (Business orientated)
* Fluent ENGLISH and FRENCH knowledge
* Independent and responsible person with effective organizational and time management skills
* Tolerant and patient disposition, with strong communication skills to put potentially frustrated users at ease.
FOR THIS ROLE Professionality and a positive attitude are desired.
/Previous customer service work experience is a plus, but not a must./
– 25 days of vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Annual bonus
– Lunch allowance
– Multisport card
– Training and courses
– Contribution to your work-life balance including cafeteria benefits
– Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance, or income protection while being on a sick leave
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.