Our fast growing international company specialized in selling perfumes and cosmetics is looking for a new colleague who has drive and excellent communication skills to join our team for Latvian market.
On this job position you will be:
- providing support to our customers via email and phone calls
- providing information about the products as well as helping them find THE ONES for them based on their needs and preferences
- responsible for creating, editing and checking the status of customer’s order and making sure that each delivery reaches its new owner
- handling the complaint and refund process – nobody’s perfect and even if we do our best, sometimes there might be a damage on the delivery or loss of it
- in touch with our marketing and supply department and with our warehouse
- translating texts from Czech/English to Latvian on daily basis
- a hero – because you will keep our customers satisfied
Our company needs you if you:
- are advanced in Latvian – your customers will be native Latvian speakers
- show empathy and patience in understanding others and helping them
- are customer-oriented but at the same time not afraid to actively recommend products
- are a team player always eager to learn
- have good command of English or Czech (any extra language will be seen as a HUGE asset)
- have previous experience from a Customer Service position, but if you don’t, we are patient enough to teach you everything:)
And what can you expect from us:
- full-time job in a team of experts on beauty
- competitive salary plus motivational bonusses
- small friendly team in a beautiful and casual working environment
- possibility of career growth (also within other departments)
- many interesting benefits such as language courses, full-paid meal vouchers, employee discounts, Multisport card, sick days, internal education system and specific workshops etc.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.