Do you have an experience in order management?
Are you interested in CUSTOMER CARE?
Do you want to communicate and cooperate with customers from the pharmaceutical field?
Then this is a great opportunity for you!
As the CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST you will be responsible for:
– Providing the highest level of customer service excellence to customers
– Managing the order management process for customers within the pharmaceutical/medicine division
– Ensuring that customers´ needs are met in a timely and professional manner
– Order processing in an accurate and timely manner
– Maintaining and update individual customer forms, ensuring that all information is accurate
– Maintaining knowledge of company products and customer service processes
– Advanced level of English
– At least 1 year of experience in customer service (order management)
– Customer approach
– Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills
– Flexibility, ability to prioritize
– Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
– Occasional work from home
– 5 weeks of vacation
– 5 sick days
– Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
– Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
– Contributions to accident and life insurance
– Contributions to the pension (3% from salary)
– Refreshments on the workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
– Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.