- Are you interested in building your business and technical knowledge and enhance your communication skills?
- Are you fluent in English and would you like to kick-start your career in technology? We have a great opportunity for you! An international company with modern offices in Brno is looking for new team members of Customer Care department for US market.
- Providing technical customer support in the English language
- Troubleshooting various technical issues
- Answering questions regarding billing
- Building and maintaining positive and professional customer relationships
- Working with the internal system, data entry
- be proficient in English (B2 / C1 / C2)
- able to work at different shifts (nights and weekends incl.)?
- willing to help customers with a positive attitude
- an avid interest in technology is appreciated
You can look forward to:
- Competitive salary + BONUSES
- An additional week of vacation
- Meal tickets
- Sick days
- Ultramodern and multi-cultural work environment, brand new spaces
- A contract for an indefinite period
- Further training a development
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Brno (Czech Republic) and a work permit for the Czech Republic is mandatory. The position is full-time, and not suitable for students.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.