Are you interested in building your business and technical knowledge and enhance your communication skills? This could be the right opportunity for you! We are looking for a Customer Care Specialist with English, who will be helping with the services, policy, process, and procedures including technology navigational support. If you have fluent level of English, you can get a great career opportunity to work in tthe largest provider of mobile telephones services!
What is the job about?
- receive calls from customers who need your help
- provide support to them by phone or chat in English
- provide them with information regarding the products of the company, billing or technical support
What do we require?
- Proficient in English (B2-C1 level at least)
- An avid interest in technology or telecommunication is appreciated
- Flexibility and readiness to work on shifts (including night shifts)
And what we offer?
- Basic salary 27.550 – 35.000 CZK + 50% extra during night and weekend shifts
- An additional week of vacation
- Pension insurance contribution
- Meal tickets
- Sick days
- Further training & development
- A contract for an indefinite period
- Ultramodern and multi-cultural work environment, brand new spaces
- Salary and bonuses above market
- Three weeks of training
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.