An international company in Brno is looking for a new colleague, who has a communicative level of English to join the team.
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Brno (Czech republic) and a work permit for Czech republic is mandatory. The position is a full-time position and is not suitable for students.
- Do you have strong communication skills?
- Would you like to use English daily?
- Do you easily accept the challenges every day? Then, you are the person we are waiting for!
- You will be in charge of responding to customers’ queries over the phone or over chat. Providing them with information regarding the products of the company, billing, or technical support.
- Be proficient in English (C1 / C2)
- Able to work at different shifts (nights and weekends incl.)
- Willing to help customers with a positive attitude
- An avid interest in technology is appreciated
- Competitive salary based on skills, knowledge, and experience + BONUSES!!!
- A contract for an unlimited period of time
- Pension insurance contribution
- An additional week of vacation
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Further training development
- Ultramodern and multi-cultural work environment, brand new spaces and various other benefits…
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.