Are you interested in improving your technical knowledge and enhance your communication skills? Then, this position could be a great opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Customer Care Specialist with English to join our multinational company in Brno.
What is the job about?
- Responding to customer phone calls as the first line of support for the company.
- Handling a range of issues related to the products of the company, billing or technical support.
- Providing support in a positive manner.
What do we require?
- Fluent English (B2-C1 level at least).
- An avid interest in technology or telecommunication is appreciated.
- Able to work at different shifts (nights and weekends incl.).
- Willingness to learn and develop yourself.
You can look forward to:
- Competitive salary based on skills, knowledge, and experience + BONUSES!!!
- An additional week of vacation
- Pension insurance contribution
- Meal tickets
- Sick days
- A contract for an indefinite period
- Ultramodern and multi-cultural work environment, brand new spaces
- Three weeks of training
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Brno (Czech Republic) and a work permit for the Czech Republic is mandatory.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.