Are you interested in CUSTOMER CARE?
Do you speak fluent English and Finnish?
Do you want to communicate and cooperate with customers from pharmaceutical field?
It only requires one 1 click – APPLY NOW!
- Providing the highest level of customer service excellence to customers
- Managing order management process for customers within the pharmaceutical/medicine division
- Ensuring that customers´ needs are met in a timely and professional manner
- Order processing in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining and update individual customer forms, ensuring that all information is accurate
- Maintaining knowledge of company products and customer service processes
- Advanced level of English and Finnish
- Experience in an inbound call centre environment, any other customer/social service venue or call centre is a advantage
- Customer focus
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manners
- Flexibility, ability to prioritize
Nice to have:
- Experience in customer care within a medical or pharmaceutical field
- Very good organizational skills
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition