Are you fluent in English and French? Do you have previous experience in customer service or a relevant office job? Do you want to be a part of an international team? This opportunity is for you!
We are looking for an experienced Customer Care Specialist to join an international company. Your role is to be a part of a friendly team, efficiently providing positive interactions with customers, responding to customer requests, as well as working with software systems.
Your typical working day:
– Manage and resolve customer inquiries
– Be responsible for a portfolio of customers
– Deal with customer complaints, claims, and product returns
– Capture and control relevant customer data in SAP
– Cooperation with other teams (sales, finance)
– Previous experience in Customer Service or relevant office job
– Fluent in English and French (B2 or higher), will be used daily
– Previous experience with SAP is a plus
Why should you apply?
– Modern offices are located nearby Flora subway station in Prague 3
– Friendly and pleasant team, which will support you not only for the onboarding period
– Company’s care – 25 days holidays, meal vouchers, Multisport card, and others
– Flexible working time – start and finish your work earlier
– Home Office – company will provide you with a personal laptop
– Teambuilding and company events – to get to know your colleagues better
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.