This company is truly multinational and multicultural. You will melt easily into their dynamic and friendly environment thanks to the support and provided induction. It will also offer you a lot of options to grow and develop!
Your new Customer Care Coordinator role will include:
* Taking care of an assigned portfolio of customers
* Assisting customers with how-to’s
* Handling customer service inquiries and issues via telephone or email
* Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers
* Performing day-to-day administrative tasks on request such as maintaining records and process paperwork
* Advising customers regarding order entry, purchase orders, logistics, delivery, as well as collect customer feedback
* Supporting the customer during the entire order to cash process
* Maintaining and managing relationships with them
* Solving possible issues and giving an advice if needed
* Fluent ENGLISH and FRENCH
* Being professional and having a positive attitude is desired
* Good communication skills are essential!
* Previous customer service work experience or in coordination is a plus, but not a must
* Ability to work under pressure
* Being an independent and responsible person
* Ability to work effectively either alone or as part of a team
* Excellent and effective organizational and time management skills
Previous experience is not required.
– 25 days of vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Annual bonus
– Lunch allowance
– Training and courses
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.