Are you interested in CUSTOMER SERVICE and ADMINISTRATION?
Do you speak French and English?
We have a new career opportunity for you!
Well-established international company which is currently expanding.
This is a great opportunity to get a challenging job, where you can utilize your experience within one of the top best employers in the Czech Republic!
Our client offers a wide range of career opportunities and strong ethical values, making it a great place to WORK, GROW and DEVELOP.
Tasks related to this role will include:
- Maintenaning of the master data on the Common Distribution System for one of the key clients – French market
- Providing customer service – you will be in charge of order/ return management
- Ensuring tasks are processed within timescales set by line manager/ service agreements
- Daily communication in foreign language with relevant contact persons
- Handling client issues/ requests promptly
- Solving ad-hoc requests related to master data amendments
- Very good level of French and communicative level of English
- Experience in a similar job is great but not required
- Computer literacy and some experience with MS Excel
- Efficiency in data processing
- Team player: promotes team atmosphere, collaborate with others and shares best practices
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, etc.
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience.Benefits:
- Annual bonus
- Language and professional courses
- Overtime payments
- Pension insurance allowance
- Refreshments at the workplace
- Subsidized meal vouchers
- Corporate events
- Program Benefit Plus
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition