Are you interested in CUSTOMER CARE?
Do you speak fluent English and Swedish?
Do you want to communicate and cooperate with customers from pharmaceutical field?
It only requires one 1 click – APPLY NOW!
- Providing the highest level of customer service excellence to customers
- Managing order management process for customers within the pharmaceutical/medicine division
- Ensuring that customers´ needs are met in a timely and professional manner
- Order processing in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining and update individual customer forms, ensuring that all information is accurate
- Maintaining knowledge of company products and customer service processes
- Advanced level of English and Swedish
- Experience in an inbound call centre environment, any other customer/social service venue or call centre is a advantage
- Customer focus
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manners
- Flexibility, ability to prioritize
Nice to have:
- Experience in customer care within a medical or pharmaceutical field
- Very good organizational skills
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers – 80 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.