FLEETCOR is a company leading the future of business payments as they specialize in payment solutions, helping businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll, and lodging expenses. FLEETCOR is one of Forbes´ Global Growth Champions and one of Forbes´ World´s Most Innovative Companies. Do not hesitate and join our team today!
We are currently looking for a new colleague to join us in our Prague office as a Customer Care Support Analyst with Dutch, whose role will be:
- Providing complete customer service on the passive customer service phone line or e-mail
- Communication with customers from the Netherlands
- Entering new contracts in the database and updates
- Dealing with requests and complaints of clients
- Fluency in Dutch (at least C1)
- English at least a basic communicative level (necessary for the internal team communication)
- Good communication skills, assertiveness, thoroughness, and resistance to stress
- Working experience in the area of customer service is an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers (in the amount of 110 CZK, 84 CZK paid by the company)
- Multisport card
- Five weeks of vacation
- Three sick days, two free days
- Discounted mobile tariff
- Massage at the workplace
- Language Courses (Czech, English, Hungarian, French, Dutch, Spanish…)
- Internal company events
- Loyalty Award (annual bonus)
And many more…
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.