Are you flexible and happy to move to Greece for a while? Are you fluent in both Slovak and English?
Use your language skills to support customers directly from the Athens office, in a multicultural company, sunny environment, not far from the sea and historical beauties.
- Provide the highest level of support to customers via phone and email
- Assist customers their inquiries related to product orders, payments, and deliveries
- Create amazing customer experience
- Native or advanced Slovak language
- Very good spoken and written English (C1)
- Desire and possibility to move to Athens, Greece
- Shift work, including night shifts
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Patience, empathy, and a customer-centric mindset
- Good salary
- Performance bonus (after trial period)
- Private medical insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Extra Payment for night shifts
- Relocation package
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Competitive career opportunities
- Multicultural and modern working environment
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.