Great opportunity in the company which is the world leader in the field of data analysis in the information technology market. Their customers include almost all major players in the IT market, whether they are manufactures of mobile devices, operating systems, operating search portals, or producers of computers, printers, network elements, or are at the forefront of other industries.
In this position you will collaborate with many groups internally in the company, and engage directly with our customer trends, data, and feedback to generate insights to assist the company in growing the customer base, improving customer experience, and creating loyal, lifelong customers.
- Analyze customer data as part of Customer Experience team, collaborating closely with IT, sales, service and research teams.
- Discovering root causes of churn through data analytics and investigation.
- Designing reports, dashboards, and visualizing data based on business requirements.
- Managing various datasets and storytelling based on data analysis.
- Contributing insights to CX initiatives including Journey Mapping, Personas, and Surveys.
- Uncovering client interest trends and measuring influence.
- Power BI / Tableau
- Voice of Customer/Survey Tools
- CSM Tools such as ChurnZero
- Python (optional)
- Analytical thinking
- 2+ years’ experience in data analysis
- Knowledge and a proven track record of success working with a Customer Experience group
- Strong executive communication skills and storytelling abilities
- Detail oriented
- Independent, creative and innovative
- Fluent English (minimum is B2, daily communication with foreign colleagues necessary)
- Job in a leading company in the field of data research
- Time for self-development + other trainings
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacations
- 3 Sick days
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria system
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.