Are you a customer-orientated person? Do you have customer service experience? Do you speak German and English fluently? You seem to be a great person to join our team!
- receive questions/information requests and identifies the client´s needs
- research the contact’s issue in the knowledge database, interpret guidelines/procedures and find the best solution
- work with the customers to resolve their issue
- document the request and answer/resolution
- escalate the problems to the manager or subject matter expert if the issue cannot be resolved
- participate in projects to support the various business areas
- experience with the Customer Service
- fluent English and German written, spoken
- customer & service-oriented
- focused on result
- attention to the details
- great communication skills
- competitive monthly salary
- meal vouchers 100 CZK/day
- possibility of a Multisport card
- 5 weeks of holiday
- company events
- possibility to start working ASAP
- friendly team and international environment
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.