Our client, a Fortune 500 company, is currently looking for a motivated person to join their team for East Europe region. If you are detailed, enjoy administrative tasks, and would like to build your career in an international company, this opportunity is for you.
- Support and manage business with Incentive Plan creation
- Work in close connection with business team across multiple countries
- Prepare reports related to customer performance and incentive programs
- Ensure a correct level of accruals for the Marketing Department fund
- Process invoices related to Marketing Development Funds or Commercial Services
- Ability to finish task on time and in full
- Ability to work effectively
- Being detail-oriented and accurate
- Communicative level of English
- Strong skills in MS Excel
- Working for a reputable international company
- Opportunity to grow and develop professionally
- Flexible benefit system
- 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days per year
- Contribution to Pension fund
- Life and accident insurance
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.