Are you interested in CUSTOMER SERVICE and do you have already some experience in this field?
Do you speak advanced French and intermediated English?
We have a new career opportunity for you – Great Place to Work!
Well-established international company is currently expanding.
This is a great opportunity to get a challenging job, where you can utilize experience within one of the top best employers in the Czech Republic!
Our client offers a wide range of career opportunities and strong ethical values, making it a great place to WORK, GROW and DEVELOP.
Tasks related to this role will include:
- Communication with customers
- Completing the customer´s data in system
- Checking-up the deliveries and expeditions
- Order management
- Administrative support to sales team
- Communication with customers regarding deliveries and invoices
- Follow up if errors or corrections need to be made in order to submit forms
- Check all agreements and change forms
- Support for management
- Prepare necessary documents
- Language skills: knowledge of French (from intermediate up to fluent level – depending on your specialization)
- Experience in a similiar job
- Good PC skills, especially Excel
- Team player: promotes team atmosphere, collaborate with others and shares best practices
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, etc.
- Annual bonus
- Language and professional courses
- Overtime payments
- Pension insurance allowance
- Refreshments at the workplace
- Subsidized meal vouchers
- Corporate events
- Program Benefit Plus
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.