Are you interested in customer service, cash sollection or similar field?
Do you speak French and English?
We have a new career opportunity for you!
Well-established international company providing also financial services is currently expanding.
This is a great opportunity to get a challenging job, where you can utilize your experience / background in finance, within one of the top best employers in the Czech Republic!
Our client offers a wide range of career opportunities and strong ethical values, making it a great place to WORK, GROW and DEVELOP.
Tasks related to this role will include:
- Internal communication with other departments and banks
- Credit management
- Compiling journal entries and assisting in financial statement preparation
- Interacting with internal departments and resolving cash applications concerns
- Creating dispute cases for short payments / chargebacks backs
- Communication with customers, providing subsequent analyzes
- Building relationship with customers and external partners and design solutions to streamline cooperation
- Checking accounts and economic indicators
- Identifying daily unapplied amounts, post to customer accounts, call on back-up and provide with applicable information
- Completing special projects or reports as requested
- Cooperation on the annual planning and monthly closings
- Reporting of key performance indicators and results presentation
- Close cooperation with other departments on data processing
If you don’t have any experience, don’t worry, continuous training will be provided and you may become an EXPERT!Requirements:
- Fluency in English and French
- Experience in a similar job in finance / accounting / is great but not required
- Computer literacy (MS Office – especially excellent knowledge of Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Team player: promotes team atmosphere, collaborate with others and shares best practices
- Proven ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, etc.
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience.Benefits:
Language and professional courses
Pension insurance allowance
Refreshments at the workplace
Subsidized meal vouchers
Program Benefit PlusOther info:
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition