Are you interested in CUSTOMER SERVICE and ADMINISTRATION?
Do you speak French and English?
We have a new career opportunity for you!
Well-established international company is currently expanding.
This is a great opportunity to get a stimulating job, where you can utilize your experience within one of the top best employers in the Czech Republic!
Our client offers a wide range of career opportunities and strong ethical values, making it a great place to WORK, GROW and DEVELOP.
Tasks related to this role will include:
– Entering all incoming sales orders on the Common Distribution System, Sales order follow up and connected customer service.
– Resolving customer’s problems and queries, answering, incoming calls and e-mails, determining nature of issues, maintaining accurate data, creating price quotes for customers, verifying changes in customer records and other ad hoc tasks.
– Maintaining effective communication in foreign language with relevant contact persons within European distribution.
– Language skills: knowledge of English and French
– Experience in a similar job is an advantage but not required
– Team player: promotes team atmosphere, collaborate with others and shares best practices
– Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
– Proven ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, etc.
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience.
– Annual bonus
– Language and professional courses
– Overtime payments
– Pension insurance allowance
– Refreshments at the workplace
– Subsidized meal vouchers
– Corporate events
– Program Benefit Plus
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.