Would you enjoy working in a back office as AR accountants do but at the same time you would like to be pro-active and communicate with your customers more?
In this role, you can be in charge of both!
We are looking for a candidate to join our top Prague clients’ Account Receivable team as a Customer Service Advisor.
– Manage your own portfolio of customers;
– Respond to customer’s needs and problems and proactively contact customers in order to advise them regarding their invoices and processes connected with the payment;
– Identify problems with the orders, invoices or payments;
– Follow up with customers;
– Be responsible for the process until the payment is received and the receivable is cleared;
– Continuously communicate with both customers and different departments within the company.
In order to manage your tasks you will:
– Use SAP and CRM systems daily;
– Communicate with customers primarily via email
– Educational background in finance/accounting or similar
– Previous experience in AR would be a plus
– Strong command of English and French (B2)
– Good communication skills
– Analytical thinking
– Attention to detail
– Problem-solving attitude
* Flexible working hours
* Meal vouchers
* Flexi pass
* Annual bonus
* Language courses
* Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
* Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
* Location in the city centre
* International team and environment
* Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.