Are you passionate about airline industry? Would you like to use Italian and English on daily basis? Are you interested in working in multicultural environment? And do you like travelling? We offer HIGH DISCOUNT ON FLIGHT TICKETS and you can travel the world with us!
As our Customer Service Consultant you will be a member of Italian team. Your task will be to assist the customers over the phone to help them in regards the flight reservations, cancellations or online check in. We can guarantee the stability as we offer UNLIMITED CONTRACT!Requirements:
We are looking for a new colleague who:
- Has fluent knowledge of both the Italian and English language
- Has good communication skills
- Is flexible and stress tolerant
- Has team spirit and eagerness to learn new skills
- Has PC skills
- Daily usage of Italian and English
- Possibility to participate in various trainings
- You will work with colleagues from all over the world in dynamic and friendly international environment in the centre of Brno
- Gaining the knowledge of airline processes by providing different services
- Chance to travel the world with our employee flight tickets!
- Highly discounted flight tickets
- Motivating salary structure with a performance based bonus up to 20% monthly
- Guaranteed salary increases based on seniority
- Unlimited work contract
- Lunch vouchers
- Cafeteria – vouchers for sports, cultural activities and health care
- Team building activities, professional trainings
- Help with relocation to the Czech Republic (Employee Card, accommodation for the first two or three months and coverage of travel expenses)
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.