We are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator in Prague. The company is a world-leading manufacturer of excellent quality sweet products. Your main scope of work will be a prompt and professional response to the client’s request, provide guidance and advice to customers. If you like it join a dynamic and successful team in the center of Prague.
- Careful and qualitative processing of customer orders.
- Fit-out invoices and credit notes.
- Day to day communication and cooperation with the logistics company.
- Take care of Order and Invoice issue resolution in SAP.
- Collaboration with other colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Periodic reporting and other necessary administration.
- Have a positive way of thinking with excellent communication skills in team cooperation.
- Advanced level of the spoken and written Hungarian language.
- Fluently speak in Czech or Slovak and English.
- Well-organized, person orientated to customer and professional attitude.
- Independent and flexible in the solution of issues.
- Knowledge of SAP advantage
- A University degree will be a plus.
- Home office
- Sick days
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to sport/culture / leisure
- Discount on company products/services
- Refreshments on workplace
- Educational courses, training
- 40 000- 43 000 CZK salary
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.