Our client is a company that operates in most of the world’s countries and its products are best known for driving innovations and modernization across different industries. The company forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are helping to meet tomorrow’s energy needs.
In this role you will be responsible for your own portfolio of corporate clients, including order processing, service delivery functions, finance operations and similar. Daily interactions and resolving different tasks is not only limited to communications with assigned clients, but also with other departments such as Supply Chain and logistics, Sales or Finance, located across Europe. Daily operations include working with various customer relationship management and other systems.
This role will suit you if:
- You are a Danish speaker seeking a role within dynamic environment
- You see yourself working within a large multinational company
- You would like to start your career at a company that enables you to grow
Your main responsibilities are:
- Daily communication with customers, suppliers or third parts
- Clients’ quality and process checking
- Cooperation with other team members
- Maintaining of intern procedures
- Working with internal database, data
- Assisting with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Other office tasks
- Capability to work in international teams
- Fluent English and Danish language
- Excellent telephone manner along with good computer skills
- Strong motivation to work in customer service area
- Flexible starting time
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers
- Life insurance
- Pension savings plan
- Wellness program
- Flexi passes
- Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
- Training program
- Offices in the city center
and much more!Other info:
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.