Responsibilities and challenges:
- Design and build a customer service team by recruiting talented, passionate and service minded employees, and develop a customer focused culture
- Implementing and improving processes and tools to ensure and develop software sales and customer satisfaction
- Coordinate 1st level software support assistance to our offices and Help Desk
- Coordinate Software release launch
- Renew and retain Service Maintenance Agreements with customers
- Face time with customers
- Unfold and develop the potential of the team and individual employees by coaching for performance and success
- Responsible for publishing the monthly internal customer care newsletter
Qualifications and personal skills:
- You have 3-5 years of experience working in a customer-facing role (either Sales or technical) and leadership experience.
- You have experience with department transition
- You have a passion for technology and processes and want to understand how it can bring most value for our customers. You seek to apply what you learn with the aim to drive customer success.
- You enjoy working in a team interacting with many different external customers and internal Business Units in an international environment.
- Your strong listening and communication skills will help you to be successful in your role.
- Fluent in English, written and oral. Additional language skills such as German, Spanish, French is appreciated.
- A job in an informal and truly international environment
- A great opportunity to utilise, shape and expand your skills and expertise
- A team of engaged colleagues in several locations worldwide
- Location Prague
- Other benefits upon agreement – 25 days of vacation, meal vouchers etc.