Are you looking for a new job opportunity in customer service? Become a part of our team, who is responsible for customer care for our Hungarian market! Our goods are medical technology products, devices, power tools etc. The only thing you need is an advanced or good level of English, native or full business proficiency in Czech or Slovak languages. Knowledge of Hungarian is a strong advantage!
- professional communication with customers related to orders and inquiries, and the whole order cycle
- handling of customer orders, inquiries and requirements (incl. order entry, coordination, invoicing-related activities etc.)
- close cooperation with Sales, Supply Chain, other relevant internal functions and the transportation companies to best serve our customers
- other Customer Service activities & customer care as assigned by Supervisor and/or Manager
- responds to customer inquiries regarding orders, changes, cancellations, delivery dates, application of products, and pricing (directly or via coordination)
- order entry and processing, order/delivery/invoicing-related activities
- customer Service relevant issue resolution related to order cycle (customer complaints regarding billing, shipping delays and products)
- advanced or good level of English, native or full business proficiency Czech or Slovak
- great communication skills
- customer service experience
- 110 CZK meal voucher per day (90 CZK compensated by the company)
- 7 400 CZK/year financial contribution to sport/well-being activities
- 12 000 CZK/year cafeteria (Flexi Pass card vouchers)
- 3 000 CZK/year health care contribution (Flexi Pass card vouchers)
- 493 CZK/month public transportation allowance
- up to 6 000 CZK contribution to language courses
- MultiSport card possibility
- 3 sick days
- 5 weeks of holiday
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.