Are you flexible and happy to move to Greece for a while?
Use your Czech and English to support Czech customers from the Athens office.
If you speak Czech at a native speaker level, and English at a very good communicative level and are tempted to work in a modern international company with great benefits, we are looking fo r you.
Use your language skills to support customers directly from the Athens office, in a big technical company, sunny environment, nor far from the sea and historical beauties.
- You will be the first contact for the customer
- Respond to incoming calls
- Handle incoming emails from customers
- Provide qualitative techincal support for our customers
- Czech – excelent speaking and writing, native level
- English – very good speaking and writing, B2 level
- Willingness to move to Athens
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Good salary
- RELOCATION PACKAGE
- 300 EUR for flight ticket; 3 weeks free hotel accommodation; Paid Real Estate Agency to find an apartment
- Monthly bonus for qualitative work, after training
- Monthly accomodation bonus
- 13th and 14th salary after 1 year of work
- First class training and development
- Working in a vibrant and energetic office with a real team focus
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Health insurance covered
- Free Greek lessons
- Various benefits and discounts
- Career growth opportunities
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.