Are you open to a new experience in the customer service field? Do you speak any Baltic language and do you also speak English well? If all the answers were YES, we are looking for you! Let´s become a part of our team in an international company! A pharmaceutical background is a big advantage!
- collection of the orders from external customers
- answering customers inquiries
- collect returns and credits towards customers
- keep reports about certain delivery
- Keep customers informed about the status of orders/resolving issues
- university degree or equivalent
- fluent English and any of the Baltic languages
- good Microsoft Excel knowledge
- availability to work full-time
- 110 CZK meal voucher per day fully compensated by the company
- 9 900 CZK/year financial contribution to sport/well-being activities
- 12 000 CZK/year cafeteria (Flexi Pass card vouchers)
- 3 000 CZK/year health care contribution (Flexi Pass card vouchers)
- 493 CZK/month public transportation allowance
- up to 6 000 CZK contribution to language courses
- 5 sick days
- MultiSport card possibility
- 5 weeks of holiday
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.