We have an exciting opportunity to join our new Medical Devices Customer Services central team and they need YOU, as an experienced customer service professionals who will provide excellent service to our internal and external customers across the EMEA region.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
– Customer service to Medical Devices countries in EMEA region
– Primarily handling of returns, credits and debits for external and internal customers but can extend to responsibilities across customer service orders, returns and financial transactions
– Professional written and verbal communication with customers, internal functions (in country customer service, supply chain, commercial, sales, finance, etc..) and external providers (distribution centers and transport providers)
– Timely and accurate handling of cases to process returns, credits and debits in a highly compliance and regulatory driven environment
– Good understanding of systems and processes to manage multiple tasks through (Salesforce.com, JDE) with a high attention to detail
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
– Native/Fluent level of French & German: You will be mostly communicating with native professionals
– Fluent level of English
– Proven customer service or administrative experience
– Knowledge of customer service and office management systems and procedures
– Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
– Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
– Strong organizational and planning skills
– Proficient in MS Office
– Medical Device sector knowledge is an advantage
About Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world.
We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day, and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.