I am looking for enthusiastic Customer Service Specialists with German and English language who would love to work in interesting & specific field and have an opportunity for career development. Work for a worldwide known and successful provider of transportation, relocation & storage services and logistics in the center of Prague!
- Creation and maintenance of employee’s/customer’s files and databases
- Update of information in the company’s systems
- Preparation or provision of backgrounds for invoicing
- Control of invoices
- Coordination of cooperation with 3rd parties
- Cooperation with other company’s offices
- Participation in team meetings or learning services
YOU NEED TO…
- Be fluent German and English speaker (you will support German-speaking and English-speaking customers)
- Have experience from customer service field or equivalent field (min. 2-3 years)
- Know MS Office
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have well-developed administration and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Salary based on your experience
- Start – ASAP or up to your possibilities
- Help with relocation
- 25 vacation days
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers
- MultiSport Card
- One more free day in the month when you have B-day
- E-learning courses
- Working hours: 8 hours + lunch break, start between 8:00 – 9:00 (up to agreement)
- No shifts, no work during the weekend!
- Location: center of Prague
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.