Great role for fresh graduates and people who already have experience!
Full training is covered and will help you to make yourself at home from the first day.
This company is truly multinational and multicultural. You will melt easily into their dynamic and friendly environment thanks to the support and provided induction. It will also offer you a lot of options to grow and develop!
Your new Customer Service Specialist role will include:
* Taking care of an assigned portfolio of customers
* Assisting customers with how-to’s
* Handling customer service inquiries and issues via telephone or email
* Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and customers
* Performing day-to-day administrative tasks on requests such as maintaining records and process paperwork
* Advising customers regarding order entry, purchase orders, logistics, delivery, as well as collect customer feedback
* Supporting the customer during the entire order to cash process
* Maintaining and managing relationships with them
* Solving possible issues and giving advice if needed
* Fluent ENGLISH and ITALIAN
* Being professional and having a positive attitude is desired
* Good communication skills are essential!
* Previous customer service work experience or in coordination is a plus, but not a must
* Ability to work under pressure
* Being an independent and responsible person
* Ability to work effectively either alone or as part of a team
* Excellent and effective organizational and time management skills
Previous experience is not required.
– 25 days of vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Annual bonus
– Lunch allowance
– Multisport card
– Training and courses
– Contribution to your work-life balance including cafeteria benefits
– Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance, or income protection while being on a sick leave
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.