Are you keen on communicating with people and can speak Polish fluently?
Complete training is offered. Together with a friendly multinational team, it will help you to adapt immediately.
Become a part of one of the world’s largest multinational energy and chemical companies. They focus on new ways of using science and technology and establishing safe and reliable energy sources for the future.
Your new role will include:
* Taking care of an assigned portfolio of customers
* Assisting customers with how-to’s
* Handling customer service inquiries and issues via telephone or email
* Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers
* Performing day-to-day administrative tasks on requests such as maintaining records and processing paperwork
* Advising customers regarding order entry, purchase orders, logistics, and delivery, as well as collecting customer feedback
* Supporting the customer during the entire order to cash process
* Maintaining and managing relationships with them
* Solving possible issues and advising if needed
– Proficiency in English and Polish (written and oral, B2+ level)
– Previous customer service work experience is a plus but not a must
– Good communication skills
– Ability to work under pressure
– Pro-client attitude
– 25 days of vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Annual bonus
– Lunch allowance
– Multisport card
– Training and courses
– Contribution to your work-life balance, including cafeteria benefits
– Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance, or income protection while being on a sick leave
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.