Are you keen on communicating with people and can speak Polish fluently?
Do you want to assist clients and help them with their business?
Then become a part of one of the world’s largest multinational energy and chemical companies. They focus on new ways of using science and technology and establishing safe and reliable energy sources for the future.
This role is perfect for fresh graduates or someone who has experience in customer service. Full training will be offered.
Your new role will include:
– Taking care of an assigned portfolio of customers
– Handling customer service inquiries and issues via telephone or email
– Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers
– Performing day-to-day administrative tasks on requests such as maintaining records and processing paperwork
– Supporting the customer during the entire order to cash process
– Proficiency in English and Polish (written and oral, B2+ level)
– Previous customer service work experience is a plus but not a must
– Good communication skills
– Ability to work under deadlines
– Pro-client attitude
– 25 days of vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Annual bonus
– Lunch allowance
– Multisport card
– Training and courses
– Contribution to your work-life balance, including cafeteria benefits
– Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance, or income protection while being on a sick leave
I am looking forward to your resume at email@example.com.
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.