Are you speak Swedish? Do you have a previous experience in Customer Service or Sales?
Our client specializes in energy and high-quality chemical products and has an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic Customer Service Specialist with Swedish language to join a dynamic team. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career and gain a new experience in multinational workplace.
- Order-to-Cash processing system management
- Solve inquiries, claims and complaints from customer
- Support internal stakeholders
- Monitor collection interface, accounts reconciliation
- Fluent English and Swedish language
- Preferably previous experience in Customer Service
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Working in multicultural environment with ongoing skills development and personal growth
- Benefits: home office, 25 days of holiday, meal vouchers, multisport card, wellness program and annual bonus
- Trainings for graduates and experienced professionals
- Comfortable location near Flora (line A)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.