The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for leading teams to perform transactional services to customers. The Supervisor is expected to enable strong relationships and collaboration across functions as needed to provide service to customers. Individual will show a clear desire and well developed ability to navigate key relationships/overlaps that exist between Customer Service and other key business units, including Supply Chain, Finance and Shared Services.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
– Provide oversight for order management, inquiry management, and invoice management activities performed by the team
– Responsible for the customer service inventory management process
– Tracking of Customer Service KPIs, as OTIF, Fill Rate, Backorders, Returns, Rush Orders and Complaints
– Expected to be proficient in all transactional processes performed by direct reports and have a thorough understanding of the overall Customer Logistics and Service (CLS) and Customer Service (CS) organizations
– The Supervisor will monitor team efficiency and effectiveness based on pre-determined organization performance metrics
– Responsible for training and knowledge management
– Expected to be independent leader of team, independent partner for stakeholders and single point of contact for CS manager
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
– University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
– 5-7 years’ relevant experience
– Fluent English and Spanish required, fluent Portuguese advantage
– Technical skills: MS Office, SAP
– Ability to make quick decisions; Perform efficiently and effectively; Deal with multi-source of information Demonstrate proficiency in written and oral communications
– Cross-Functional Experience (internal & external to the Customer Service Organization)
– Project Management Experience
– Regional/ Global Experience
– People Development
About Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world.
We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day, and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.