- Plan, direct and organise the day-to-day operation of a multi-lingual fraud detection team
- Maintain and improve staff engagement through effective people management and motivational techniques
- Ensure that all productivity, quality standards and service level agreements are met through effective monitoring, coaching, counselling and training.
- Complete detailed analysis of operational performance metrics, and make data driven business decisions.
- Formulate and recommend practices to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of our systems, policies, procedures and products to ensure that the department complies with our internal and external policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that effective personal development plans are in place for each team member and thatthese provide a balance between supporting both individual and business goals and objectives.
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growthopportunities for future Amazon leaders.
- Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business and supportthe development of global improvement initiatives.
- Provide an open door approach to supporting team requirements and ensure that regular communication sessions / team meetings are in place to positively support our raise the bar philosophy.
Educated to Bachelor degree level highly desirable
- At least three years‘ experience in a people management role.
- Must possess exceptional and demonstrable operational, managerial, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office required (esp. MS Excel)
- Self-motivated with good attention to detail, commercial awareness with sound judgment and decision making skills, Have a proven ability to drive and motivate staff
- Have a strong business acumen and be able to create, communicate and achieve a vision
- Unlimited contract
- New ofice, friendly internation team
- Flexible working hours, typically, we see one shift from Sunday to Thursday and one shift from Tuesday – Saturday
- Location Prague 6
- 25 days of vacation per year
- Relocation package
- Supplementary pension plan and life insurance, Cafeteria
- Social and corporate event
- Possible internat and/or international growth
Are you interested? We are looking forward to hearing from you!