What makes you successful is your ease of conversation, building relationships and connecting with others.
What excites you is a dynamic environment where you are expected to handle multitasking and think outside of the box.
What makes you a great candidate is your customer-centric approach and your experiences in this field.
For one of our clients, we are looking for candidates to join their back-office team of experienced professionals.
More specifically you will:
– Take care of your portfolio of customers
– Be accountable for the timely and accurate resolution of customers’ queries and issues (both via telephone or e-mail)
– Advise customer’s regarding their orders, logistics, and delivery
– Collect customer’s feedback
– Maintain and manage a relationship with your customers
– Work cohesively in a team environment.
– Good command of English and other EU language (both written and oral, level C1)
– Customer-oriented approach
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– A high level of self-motivation and a positive attitude
– Experience in a customer support environment is a plus
In regards to COVID-19 and related emergency measures from the government or its other bodies, we are forced to temporarily accept only applications from candidates who are currently in the Czech Republic, or who hold relevant residence permits and therefore can legally enter the Czech Republic and work here.
– 25 days of paid vacation
– Meal vouchers
– Contribution to insurance
– Training and courses
– And more.
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.