I am looking for a German-speaking Customer Service Specialist for my client, a worldwide known chemical manufacturing company to ensure the best customer experience from A to Z.
You will be responsible for coordinating and ensuring the smooth running of processes from order to cash process. These will be your main tasks:
- Communication with customers and their support during the order entry, processing, logistics, and delivery
- Providing needed or wanted information, help with troubleshooting
- Communication and cooperation with sales, logistics partners, manufacturing, or other external partners
We need you to…
- Have advanced German due to communication with German-speaking customers & advanced English due to internal communication
- Have similar work experience in customer service/logistics/supply chain field
- Know MS Office and it’s a big plus if you have experience with SAP as well
- Be a responsible and communicative person with a positive attitude
What can you look forward to?
- Working for a stable, well-known company located in Prague 3
- Full-time job, contract for an unlimited period
- Competitive fix salary + bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal allowance
- Multisport Card
- And many more!
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.