Are you sick and tired of the ever-changing weather in the northern part of Europe? Would you like to live somewhere where you don’t need to constantly change plans due to sudden cold spells or because it’s raining cats and dogs?
Come work in Greece with us! Yes, Greece – a country which boasts of 250 sunny days a year and where it will take you just 20 minutes to get from the Athens office to the beach. After work, you and your coworkers will stop for a drink or have a tasty dinner consisting of the authentic Greek salad (choriatiki), tzatziki, moussaka, or souvlaki, and then move to Gazi – a pulsating neighborhood, where you will finish your evening in one (or more) trendy bars and clubs. On the weekend, you will take a ferryboat to one of the nearby islands in the Saronic Gulf, where you can discover beautiful beaches and other hidden spots.
And what will you be doing during the day?
You will be communicating in your native language with customers of renowned brands and assisting and supporting them with various queries they have. You will NOT be selling anything, making cold calls, or conducting phone surveys.
– You need to be an EU citizen, which allows you to work in Greece
– You need to be a native speaker of one of the EU languages
– You need to have a good command of English because the training (during which you will be already receiving your salary) is in English and your coworkers will be from different countries
– You should be reliable, responsible, and communicative
Please note that at the moment we are looking for candidates whose native language is other than English and/or Greek.
– Office within 20 minutes from the seaside
– 250 days of sunshine per year
– Relocation package fully covered by us: we are going to pay for your flight ticket to Athens, hotel accommodation for 2 weeks, help with finding a suitable place of your own via contracted real estate agencies and with the necessary administration connected to relocation
– Guaranteed 13th and 14th salary + monthly bonuses up to 10% of your monthly salary
– Countless company activities: sporting events, cultural events, outings & excursions, BBQs, Modern Greek courses
– Premium healthcare options – company doctor, nurse, psychologist
– Supportive environment of a global corporate family of more than 8000 young people from all over the world
– Unique opportunity to gain experience from abroad
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.