Are you looking for a fantastic international opportunity?
An international customer service operation in Athens, Greece is currently working with some of the largest and most influential companies in the world, delivering excellent support in many different fields!
We are currently looking for motivated B2+ English speakers, with C1/native knowledge of Slovak
As a member of the team, you will be assigned to work on behalf of an international company account in the field of technology. Duties will include helping to resolve customer queries, esclating technical problems, and helping users to utilise products to their potential.
This position offers fantastic work experience, and a unique opportunity to work and travel in one of the most picturesque and storied countries in Europe.
– Fluent English (B2+)
– Native or advanced level of Slovak
– Great communication skills
– Enjoy working as part of a team
– Ability to start in October or November
– 13th and 14th salary
– relocation package (accommodation for first two weeks + flight tickets)
– assistance finding accommodation paid by the employer
– free Greek lessons
– local discounts in shops, restaurants, sport clubs
– full public health insurance and private packages for checkups & dental care
– In house doctor & nurse
– corporate Social Responsibility events
– work in modern and fresh offices
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.