A global leader in business process outsourcing, this company specializes in customer experience outsourcing with other services ranging from sales to payment management to marketing. This company’s branches are present across 25 countries worldwide, and it has over 250 business partners. By investing in their partners and employees, this company passionately focuses on evolving the consumer experience.
We are looking for someone to work in the customer support team.
The role requires a high degree of customer service and you must be able to give clear and concise technical instructions over the phone and sometimes by email. To begin with, you will be assisting with level one technical support, which mainly involves trouble shooting, before moving on to more advanced areas within the support team. This is a fun and vibrant department to work in!
Full training will be given.
- Acting as a contact person for customers daily bases
- Preparing and contributing to reports
- Managing your own customer service cases from inception to resolution
- Assisting the supervisor with adhoc duties and customer requests
- Participating in outbound calling under supervision
- Providing product oriented support
- Managing high volumes of inbound customer service calls
- Accurately and concisely document customer feedback and any troubleshooting completed during the call
- Excellent communication skills
- Working experience from multinational company is highly desirable
- Fluency in English and Romanian
- High level of professionalism
- Customer service position is an advantage
- Computer skills – MS Office
- Time flexibility
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility of business trips
- Fit stop ( In-company massages )
- Fresh fruit delivered daily
- Team buildings
- Multisport card
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=obchod-marketing
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.