Main duties are answering helpdesk telephones and responds to basic customer inquiries to ensure customer needs. Assists customers in resolving basic technical problems by providing scripted guidance regarding software and hardware problems. IT backround is an advantage but not required.
Within trial period you will be trained and then fully able to understand technical issues and demands.
– High school or University education
– Dutch or German plus English language (English is needed in any case – B2)
– Advanced PC user (IT skills is an advantage)
– Fresh graduates are greatly welcome!
– Starting salary up to 40.000,- CZK
– Meal tickets from first month of employment
– Trainings, online courses, Cafeteria system (benefits,..)
– 5 weeks holiday
– New modern working environment (near by city center of Prague)
Starting date is upon agreement.
Send me your application and CV (in English please) and I’ll will contact you with more details. Thank you :-)