If you speak DUTCH, if you are interested in communicating with customers and clients in German speaking countries and working for one of the TOP international companies in Prague, then we are looking for YOU!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Communication with customers on daily basis regarding various matters (logistics, invoices, technical matters, purchase orders etc.)
- Entering information and data into the company system
- Identifying problems, finding solution to issues and troubles and inform clients about its solution
- Processing documents and information
- Developing product knowledge and identifying areas for further specialization
- Deep understanding of company product
- Ensure quality service
Come join the team of young professionals with positive mindset- USE THAT BIG BUTTON TO APPLY!Requirements:
We simply need you to have a customer focus, learn fast and speak Dutch :)
- Ideally an university degree
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Good communication skills
- Very strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Meal vouchers
- 4-5 weeks of holiday
- Sick days
- Flexi passes
- Language courses
- Above standard medical care
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Continuous training
- Friendly and multicultural environment in modern offices
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.